Saturday, June 29, 2019

She's Got A Hold On Me

Uh, so i wrote this song about a girl. she's moving far far away and it's just a sad sad world that we live in sometimes. i don't want to express these feelings to her because she's leaving for. But she's got a hold on me all of my memories i can't belong to her, i can't break free yeah, she's got a hold, she's got a hold on me haze showing me what i have to know lead, leading me where we both will go mountains crumble into sand oceans will become dry land but she's got a hold on me all of my memories i can't belong to her, i can't. Yeah, she's got a hold, she's got a hold on me haze showing me what i have to know lead, leading me where we both will go mountains crumble into sand oceans will become dry land but she's got a.

15 Rhyming Love Poems for Her - Cute and Romantic

15 rhyming love poems for her - cute and romantic

Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario opens up about ...

Pretty little liars star troian bellisario opens up about

Awesome Best Friend Songs That Celebrate the Beautiful Bond

Awesome best friend songs that celebrate the beautiful bond

But she's got a hold on me all of my memories i can't belong to her, i can't break free yeah, she's got a hold, she's got a hold on me you are the face in every dream cold sweat [incomprehensible] riding the stars will one day fade some will melt the moon away she's got a hold on me all of my memories i can't belong to her, i can't break free. Lay in cover, my sea of spring drowning in the light she moved like a dream i was inside to my singing came a harmony caught me by surprise i never heard so right she moved like a dream i was inside she's got a hold on me, she's got a hold on me, and i don't mind sunshine rising, laughter starts to ring a face that's just as bright she never showed somebody she moved like a dream i was inside. But she's got a hold on me all of my memories i can't belong to her, i can't break free yeah, she's got a hold, she's got a hold on me. you are the face in every dream cold sweat [incomprehensible] riding the stars will one day fade some will melt the moon away. she's got a hold on me.

she's got a hold on me

No comments:

Post a Comment